The Law Offices of Eric B. Morrell has an outstanding reputation for defending people throughout New Jersey from a wide range of criminal charges, as well as violations of their rights such as illegal search and seizure.
As part of our comprehensive legal representation, we may encourage our clients to work with a mental health professional or participate in a drug or alcohol treatment program. We understand the importance of demonstrating to the judge that our clients are actively working to rehabilitate themselves.
To set up a free initial consultation, contact our office by e-mail or call us toll free at 877-335-3720.
Attorney Eric B. Morrell was named a Rising Star in Criminal Law by New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Our Westfield Criminal Defense Lawyer Represents Clients Throughout New Jersey
Attorney Eric B. Morrell has extensive experience aggressively defending clients in indictable offenses or disorderly persons offense cases such as:
- DUI/DWI — We will fight for you if you have been arrested for drunk driving. We work with first-time or repeat offenders, including many charged with underage drinking.
- Drug crimes — We have extensive knowledge regarding the proper protocol for use of a drug recognition expert (DRE) in New Jersey and never hesitate to hire a DRE expert to challenge any violations. We also understand the Brimage guidelines on sentencing and will defend you on any drug offense, including possession, sale or distribution, and manufacturing.
- Sex offenses — We aggressively, yet compassionately, represent people facing sex crime charges such as sexual assault, rape, Megan's Law matters and Megan's Law violations, prostitution, solicitation or pornography.
- Robbery — Our firm successfully resolves cases involving burglary and other theft crimes such as grand or petty larceny, and shoplifting.
- Gun crimes — We defend people charged with weapons violations, including possession or failing to register a firearm.
- Traffic violations, including reckless driving and speeding
- Domestic violence, including restraining orders
We are located just five miles from the campus of Rutgers University and work regularly with the students there. We provide seminars to help you take steps to minimize the risk of criminal prosecution and represent Rutgers students charged with crimes.
We have considerable experience handling expungement proceedings, and can quickly evaluate your situation to determine whether you qualify to clear your criminal record.
Contact the Law Offices of Eric B. Morrell
To arrange a free consultation with our New Brunswick criminal law attorney, contact us online or call our office toll free at 877-335-3720. We are available to meet with you Monday through Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Evening and weekend appointments can be arranged upon request.